Sunday, October 28, 2018

How to analyze Leetcode weekly contest performance?

Oct. 28, 2018

Introduction


It is a good topic to do some research how to evaluate my Leetcode contest weekly performance. I noticed the first time yesterday after weekly contest 108 the ranking and 5 minutes for each failed submission. I know that it is also very important for me to start the topic, I like to spend more time on ideas thinking in the contest instead of just making one algorithm passing online judge.

What to analyze?


I like to analyze so many things, yesterday the first time I will check player with ranking score 14, what are those global ranking range, how many algorithms they solved already.

I like to list five players scoring 14, and I like to choose them as my role models.

I like to list five players scoring 9, same score, but much more hard working than me. I understand that hard working is one thing, scoring high is another talent, I need to pay attention to, I like to learn how to improve.

Here is the blog I like to read from a player who solved 4 algorithms in the contest.

I like to look up some profiles and see how they advance their rankings.

Here is one in top 100. A player can change his major from medical to computer science. It is an interesting story.

Very well written blog, a player with full score on weekly contest 108. The blog is here. The leetcode profile is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment