Thursday, March 15, 2018

10 good things about mock interview

March 15, 2018

Introduction


I like to write 10 good things about mock interview. I notice that I start to make a lot of changes, I care about the time spent on tennis court, and care about how many things I should purchase. No more cloth shopping, no more phone chat with friends. I am making new connection every day. I am more confident to meet hard working programmers.

It is my short research how the daily mock interview can build up a mediocre software programmer to the top of world, good thinker in algorithm and data structure. It is 12:09 am Thursday morning, I have to prepare to sleep.

It is not my day dream. I also can tell that I do make some improvement and get constant good feedback from my performance on mock interview. I feel so comfortable to do code review in my day time job. I could not believe that I like to rewrite so many things on the website and windows form apps. I even start to like to document my project management activities.

10 good things 


Let me think about more and how to find something subtle in my life, what are those 10 good things?

No. 1:
I do learn one algorithm very well. That is called Sudoku Solver. I have practiced over and over again last 12 months.

No. 2:
I start to learn dynamic programming, and I find that there is a lot of fun.

No. 3:
I start to code every day.

No. 4:
I start to give up some bad habit.

No. 5:

No comments:

Post a Comment