Friday, March 23, 2018

Leetcode 273: Integer to English Words

March 23, 2018

Introduction


I had a mock interview to work on the algorithm called Integer to English words. Since I had a mock interview on March 21, 2018, I visited my friend and did not have a 22 inches monitor to work on. It took me around 40 minutes to work on the algorithm.

It is challenging for me to read small font in the shared editor using my laptop monitor. I get used to read large font and can go over the code quickly using 22 inches monitor.

Being a good interviewer


I also like to advise my peer to learn to be a good interviewer. The interviewer should lead the interviewee to the optimal solution. I did tell the interviewer that I like to work on the solution based on the test case: 1, 234, 567, 890.

Here is my practice in mock interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment