Thursday, March 29, 2018

Yichun city real estate research

March 29, 2018

Introduction


It is the learning experience to be a responsible adult. I like a lot of things, like shopping, clothing, but somehow I do not spend enough time to do research on the city I grow up called Yichun city.


Year 2007


I spent over one month to stay in the city of Yichun, at that time, I was young and naive. I knew that life is not easy. I lived with my mom and my sister and stayed in a home near the center of the city. At that time, my sister is a teacher of Yichun university. I learned something from her since she works full time as a teacher. She never needs to worry about job security, visa status and American dream.

At that time, she argued with me that the home price will not go up since cross street high-rise building $1000 RMB/ square meter.

At that my 401 K in USA can afford to buy two 2 bedroom condos in 2007. I was not satisfied but I did not purchase anything in my hometown. Now it is $3000 - $8000 RMB/ square meter.

After 10 years, my 401 K do not do very well, since I sold everything in high risk fund and changed to stable fund in 15 years low back in 2009.

Real estate research


It is time for me to do some research. Always stay positive. Keep good faith on what I have. No matter how little I have, try to use it as bible teaching.

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”




No comments:

Post a Comment