Saturday, March 24, 2018

Being interviewer: Find new cap value

March 24, 2018

Introduction


It is my favorite algorithm to find the cap value to fit into new budget. Today I also had chance to share the idea how to solve the problem using depth first search, dynamic programming method. Also it is so interesting to learn from the peer's failure. His idea is to use average function to determine the cap value, which failed two test cases.

Algorithm analysis


It is the learning experience for me to share the idea how to solve the problem. I like to learn the algorithm very well, one way to do it is to go through the experience as an interviewee. Find out what kind of concern the peer has, and help him to develop a solution in less than 60 minutes.

I was very patient and spent extra 30 minutes to stay in the interview.

Here is the analysis between two peers in mock interview 12:00 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment