Saturday, March 10, 2018

Find smallest substring containing all unique keys

March 10, 2018

Introduction


It is my most favorite algorithm called "Find smallest substring containing all unique keys". I had a 10:00 PM mock interview, and then the peer solved the problem using less than 20 minutes. I could not believe that he wrote such great solution.

After mock interview, we discussed a few algorithm. He advised me to work on the algorithm called Leetcode 688: Knight probability in chessboard. I had a short discussion about the random process, and he quickly told me to study the algorithm.

I am so glad to share my favorite Leetcode blog, former ICPC coach's link to the peer. The peer already solve over 500 algorithm on Leetcode. We had discussion over 80 minutes, I learned a few things about the problem solving.


Code review


I did review Java code, here is the link. Later I like to write a C# version of the algorithm.


No comments:

Post a Comment