Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A linkedin intern

March 14, 2018

Introduction


It is hard for me to build connection to outside the world. The first five years from 2010 to 2015 I worked in the city of Vancouver, I rarely had discussion with other software programmers. Starting from January 2015, I started to write coding blog, and then starting from March 2017 I practice mock interview almost daily. I start a new life style to get connected to the world.

What is happening after I practice mock interview? I know so many things and also add more wechat friends from peers I met on mock interviews. More than one month ago, one of my wechat friends met on mock interview shared his linkedin intern offer.


What I can do 


I can celebrate and dedicate one blog to celebrate his hard work. I still remembered that I met him on Christmas day and he showed me how to solve Leetcode 10 using dynamic programming method.


No comments:

Post a Comment