Friday, March 9, 2018

CAP theorem

March 9, 2018

Introduction


It is so exciting to replay my two mock interview of January 2018, and then it is time for me to take the advice from the interviewer in the mock interview. One of interviewers told me to work on system design as well.

In one of my mock interviews this January 2018, the interviewer evaluated me after I worked on two algorithms in 50 minutes, and he told me that I should start to work on the system design. And he gave me some advice, CAP theorem is the first one.

I have to start to practice on system design, since at work I have to make choice for new website, what technology I should choose, how many things I should plan to learn, react/ web pack, and then I also have to learn how to design the system.

I am always too busy. But I find out that no matter how busy I am, I still waste a lot of time on wechat social apps. It is so hard to make real connections to people, face to face, and work on something together and make things happen.


Wechat communication pitfalls


There are so many pitfalls in wechat communication. I have done some research and also shared one of tips to my younger sister.

I constantly check wechat and read other people's post; I also constantly write too much on wechat, chat with my family.

Why I cannot make my system design like wechat app, I constantly look up and think about the design?

Make system design like wechat app


I like to study system topic 5 minutes a time. I like to work on system design at least 10 times a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment