Saturday, March 24, 2018

Being an interviewer: Leetcode 273: Integer to English words

March 24, 2018

Introduction


I have to say that I am a good JavaScript learner. I spent over 6 month full-time at work to learn JavaScript and then rewrote the JavaScript code for my current job back in 2015. One drill I like to do is to follow the peer when I interview on mock interview platform. On March 22, 2018, I had chance to watch how the peer worked on the algorithm using JavaScript.

It is also good learning experience of JavaScript by observing, and asking questions.

Code review


Here is JavaScript code to pass all kinds of test cases.

A few JavaScript features I like to look into:

Keywords:
Eval, const, $, ``,

I like to give the test case for the peer to work on,
let testNum = 1234567890



No comments:

Post a Comment