Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Learn the first time Leetcode 333: Largest BST subtree

March 14, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I learn the algorithm called Leetcode 333: Largest BST subtree. What I like to do is to quickly go over one coding blog about the algorithm, and then spend some time to go over the analysis. I chose the blog since the author wrote down his analysis and it is very helpful for me to understand the algorithm.

I review the analysis in Chinese and then put them in a gist.

Code review


Here is the gist link.

As a programmer, I think that it is more important for me to write down analysis for the algorithm. What I like to train myself is to be able to analyze the algorithm in great detail. Best thing to do is to find a coding blog and then go over word by word.



No comments:

Post a Comment