Thursday, March 8, 2018

Flatten dictionary - recursive function

March 8, 2018

Introduction


It is my favorite recursive algorithm to write today 8:00 PM mock interview. I met the peer second time, and I laughed about it and chatted a few minutes and then moved on the problem solving. I could not believe that this mock interview is so smart and also helpful for me to build so many good friendship with peers. The statistics of meeting same peer last 12 months is so exciting, I learn to work with the same peer 1 x 5 times, 5 x 3 times, 5 x 2 times.

Flatten dictionary


I like to look into C# typeof, why it is not typeOf I thought. Please google it and find out the reason behind the naming convention.

Here is my C# practice code with the analysis.

Actionable Items


Julia, you have to spend time everyday to get better on C#. Please start from GetType(), read my C# book for a few pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment