Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Being interviewer: Leetcode 253: Meeting rooms II

March 27, 2018

Introduction


It is a medium level algorithm. I spent over 30 minutes to read a few blogs related to the algorithm. I feel that it is very interesting algorithm, I like to spend more time and write the algorithm as well.

Algorithm study


It is so much fun to study the algorithm. There are a few solutions but Leetcode does not have public discussion for the algorithm. So I like to practice a few solutions.



Actionable Items


I asked the question on the mock interview on March 27, 2018 10:00 PM. The peer gave me the solution and I was told to work on line sweep algorithm. Here is the analysis.

I just could not believe that the peer worked on the algorithm before, but he has very good understanding of the algorithm.


No comments:

Post a Comment