Saturday, May 26, 2018

Are Right, A Lot

May 26, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to do some study on leadership one by one. It is not easy to come out the principle, but it is also very hard for me to look up those principles without a few good references. 

The principle is called Are Right, A Lot. The explanation is "Leaders are right a lot. They have strong judgment and good instincts. They seek diverse perspectives and work to disconfirm their beliefs."


Leadership study


Are right, A lot. 

Let me brainstorm the leadership on May 25, 2018.

Leaders are right a lot. This statement makes sense or not? Leader are right a lot. A lot means bigger than 50% probability, 70% is a lot? 

Judgement and good instincts. Question is how to define judgement as strong, how to define instincts are good. 

It is hard to mainain the strong judgement. Since bible says that do not judge otherwise you will be judged. 

Good instinct? Sometimes we have to practice a lot, meet a lot of people through mock interview, and then I can quickly learn how to make good judgement. Sometimes it is easy to tell that the peer is nervous, or trying to hide lack of practice, sometime the peer tries to get hint without asking. 

diverse perspectives? Give an example about diverse perspective, 

Work to disconfirm their beliefs.

Relate to my work experience


I have to work on some way to help me get motivated and keep getting help from various resources. I need a few platforms for me to play and get recognition for the hard work, knowledge about computer science, and good working spirit and easy to collaborate.

I need to brand myself. I need to work on daily and try to put together things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment