Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Principle applicant paper work ready to go?

May 15, 2018

Introduction


I have to work on a few things and help my young sister and my nephew to send out the principal applicant paper work with physical examination information. I filed all the paper work and then my nephew does not know the whole process. I have to examine all paper work, write a letter to list the documents, and fill the form again to update last 7 months status of applicant.

I even told the young man that he needs to pay land of permanent resident fee. I paid the fee and shared the receipt.

I learn to work with my sister-in-law and also my young sister. I have a nephew who chooses not to contact me directly.

Express the intent


I am open to learn from the young generation people. I like to be a coach for my nephew, but he chooses not to talk to me directly. I have to report to his mom and my young sister.

To get along with people better, I believe that I can learn from working with my relatives first.


No comments:

Post a Comment