Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Good programmer starts from learning writing daily

May 14, 2018

Introduction


I had such great experience to mock interview with young master graduate student from university of Florida. He did work on the algorithm called find largest smaller key in binary search tree.

I was so surprised that he worked with me so well, every hint I gave he took action to fix the bug in the code. And so many bugs it really makes the mock interview so exciting. He fixed all of them. It is so nice to work with him. I know that he definitely can learn more and improve more.

Through the peer's mistakes, I learn the way a young graduate learns algorithm so quickly. He told me that he completed more than 240 Leetcode algorithms.


Hard working 


I gave out my encouragement comment. And the peer was so appreciated and he shared with me his experience.

I understood that as a software programmer, maybe, there are a lot of ways to improve your technical skills. But definitely good habits like learning new things, be nice, treat people nice and easy will build up more opportunity to open to the world.

Today I learned from the peer's story. Maybe I will experience his story as well. But I saw his attitude and hard working spirit. I was so proud of University of Florida. He shared his personal experience to compete for a position with number 100 each day onsite interview a global company, he helped me understand the statistics with first hand experience.

I lived in Florida state from 1996 to 2010. I am an alumni alumna of Florida Atlantic university.

No comments:

Post a Comment