Thursday, May 17, 2018

Leetcode 152: Maximum Product subarray

May 17, 2018

Introduction 


I just could not believe that I have chance to interview top university graduate student with excellent performance. I chose two algorithms I had this week mock interview given by my coach, the interviewee solved two of them quickly and very efficiently.

I just asked her third algorithm after 50 minutes to see if I can fail her on the dynamic programming algorithm. We had good discussion on this algorithm called Leetcode 152: Maximum product subarray.

Mock interview 


I will write down some discussion here. I like to learn the algorithm at least 10 times with various talents in the world first,  and then I will definitely feel more comfortable to solve the dynamic programming solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment