Sunday, May 20, 2018

Prepare leadership stories - moving to No. 1

May 20, 2018


Introduction


It is my long weekend. I really enjoy so many activities. One thing I did is to find leadership stories by going over my resume and then reading some blogs. 


What I also like to do is to document some sports time. I like to watch those tennis professional players. I like to learn how Angel Kerber handled her advance to No. 1 ranking in 2016. 



Interview study


Here is the blog I reviewed. 


Angelique Kerber R3 Interview in Studio - Sep 2, 2016, the interview link is here


I like to borrow some ideas from the above interview, and I like to use those ideas to help me find stories in my past 8 years and them categorize them with leadership principles. 


It is so special to learn from sports

Do not get into second week of grand slams. Talk to the coach and set a goal. 

Set a goal to play big tournament very well. Get into second week of tournament. 
Going for it? How much more aggressive? 
  
Technique - hit early, going for, focus on every single point 
  57%, 10%, 33% 
selection of shots - work on the practice -> going for right shots

Try to go for, 
improved attitude? 

  Go out .., put heart on the court, moving better, ..., enjoy everything, ..., if not so nervous

No. 1 ranking? 
  Day will happen. It is still focusing every single point out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment