Monday, May 14, 2018

Announcer badge

May 14, 2018

Introduction


It is called Announcer badge, one more badge I got on code review site, I did spend time to complete 5 minutes research. I like to document my feeling and learning here.

Announcer badge


I  like to document my badge experience, encourage more people to write and share, make learning and teaching more close to our daily life.

I was complained by my young sister who has more than 25 years teaching experience. She complained about my selfish. So I took some action to share my writing on Leetcode discussion, and I brought myself a badge called Announcer.

Let me show two images about badge information and my 22 badges first.





Here is my algorithm link on Leetcode discussion panel.

I crossed reference my two sharings, one is on code review site, one is on Leetcode discussion. I learned the announcer badge. I should give thanks to my young sister who teaches me some valuable lesson. In order to be a excellent software programmer, I should not be selfish. Writing is my favorite, sharing is also. Do not care too much your sharing. Keep writing more on other site. Give attention to open community like Leetcode discussion panel.


No comments:

Post a Comment