Monday, June 18, 2018

Hackerrank contests

June 18, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to get organized better for my 20 Hackerrank contest experience. I like to review the algorithm I worked on Hackerrank, and then check in github.

It is time for me to think about more ideas how to get organized, so that I can review some interesting algorithm. I need to get some inspiration from my hard work, and then start all over again.


Github hackerrank Julia


Here is my github hackerrank folder.

Week of code 33 - Gold medal 

So inspiring to read the code I wrote for the contest. I could not believe that I organzied so well and wrote so good C# code in order to play and get Gold medal.

There is no mountain too high to climb. I am determined to work hard, think hard, and write working code to acquire the first gold medal.

Here is the folder to read the source code and get idea how to write C# code as a Gold medal player.



No comments:

Post a Comment