Sunday, June 17, 2018

Super exciting

June 17, 2018


Introduction


It is time for me to meet best workers in United States this weekend. I kept myself busy to meet more than 5 people a day, and second day I had chance to meet a young programmer only with less than 5 years experience. You know that the peer I meet is the youngest and successful just senior level programming in medium size company, they are advancing their career in most efficient way and on their fast track.

Definitely machine learning algorithm never makes mistakes. I got all straight top rating for all first 6 mock interview responses, I was matched best programmers in the United States.

Extra algorithm



Here is the extra algorithm I asked the peer to work on. So interesting to learn senior developer think
out loud, and I really learn something from his performance.

One algorithm talk


I had good time to learn how to work with young and smart engineer, and then also I contributed some idea. My coaching is kind of confusing and but it seemed to work perfectly since I got best rating after the mock interview.

Here is my conversation:

Question: Do you know which interview is most important one supposing that you get Google onsite?
Answer: The first one, since it is the first one...
Julia's coaching: No one coaches me on this. But I figured out by my only one onsite experience. It should be last one.

Since after that, there is no scheduled interview.

You can try to sell yourself. If you are doing great, it is fine. Otherwise, it is time for you to bond yourself to technical leader. Actually the last one should be the technical leader as well. If he is ok with you, the manager should be fine as well.

We had good conversation about algorithm and data structure. I talked this way.

You may get very good training from elements for programming interview book reading. I have not started to read the book yet.

You did better than me. Since you are telling me that let me think if there is linear time complexity algorithm to work out the algorithm.

My feeback after mock interview


The interviewee did come out the solution and also wrote the correct solution with a issue to handle base case. The interview showed his very good problem solving skills. 


We worked on the extra algorithm, and the peer showed his very good analysis compared to my performance. We had time to get into some detail about tree and onsite interview tips. It is excellent chance to meet and talk and exchange ideas. 

After you finish Google onsite or current job, you may like to read a book called The art of readable code. That is my favorite book. 

Best app in the world


I like to show some reference what I have done this past weekend. This is my 12th round, Erica.



No comments:

Post a Comment