Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 1 of 10 series)

June 9, 2018

Introduction


It is the best of time of the year to travel, and I like to document 10 blogs about beauty of Seattle. I like the city, and this time I had so many good memories about the city, people and vibrant exciting things happening in the city.

As a blogger, I know that the algorithm is not too long the pain. I had some emotional up-and-down, my coach comforted me a little bit.

With three friends to discuss one algorithm with me, I suddenly know that my job is not beating the bushes, and try to make myself a super talent person on algorithm this weekend.

My job is to document the beauty of a programmer life. How do I enjoy the success of 3 day trip? That is most important for a programmer to stay satisfied and always stay positive, living one day a time. Stay in current, stay grounded.

Beauty of Seattle


I have been to the city of Seattle a few times before. But this time I like to experience a luxury trip. I took the airplane to travel, and I chose to take link light rail to my hotel, which only cost three US dollars.


Seattle skyline from interstate I-5


Visit Amazon headquarter in the city of Seattle on June 7, 2018. Most of important is to catch up some reading about doppler building. Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment