Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A good friend like me

June 27, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I like to do a small research on this topic. What is most advantage to be a blogger? I know that I am not the best talent software engineer in the world. But I can tell that two friends are most talent software engineers in the world, I connect both of them through blogging, and then we had discussion on the algorithms. I listened how those two communicated and tried to learn as much as I can.

A good friend like me


How do top two talent people meet? they know me first, and I make connections and set up a meeting together. This is the first meeting. I just could not believe that I did such a fantastic job.

Celebrate with one algorithm


I like to celebrate the friendship using one algorithm called mine sweeper. Here is the transcript. 


Follow up

Aug. 19, 2021
One engineer joined Microsoft, and in less than three years, he is a principal engineer in Microsoft. Another engineer joined Facebook a few years ago. 

I am still enjoying blogging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment