Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Celebrate 52 times as an interviewer

June 26, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to celebrate my work 10:00 PM as an interviewer, I just finished my 52th interview as an interviewer.

My advice


I had good time to discuss the algorithm with the interviewee today using Leetcode maximum sliding window. It is hard level algorithm.

The interviewee is new master graduate and he asked me what advice I have for him.

Here are the advice I give to him today.

800 Leetcode algorithm, work on hard level 170

   1. try to remember all hard level question names
   2. second try to read all the hard level questions
   3. third try to memorize best time complexity of algorithm


My argument


My argument is based on the fact that those interviewer from Facebook, Amazon, Google are somehow very nice, they just choose one hard level algorithm from 170 Leetcode hard level algorithms. So if you are hard working enough, you may just memorize all of them. You only need to get the idea, and then work hard to figure out the detail in 10 to 20 minutes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment