Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 4 of 10 series)

June 9, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog about my steak dinner alone, and also I tried to figure out the stack algorithm my coach gave to me to work on. I took the algorithm with my nap in the afternoon first, and then I messed around the ideas through my dinner in a hotel called Crown plaza place.

Here is my first dinner in the city of Seattle downtown. I just warmed up my brain using this hard medium level algorithm. It is very good chance for me to learn how to find the pattern to pick up stack to apply problem solving. Out of order and need to be simplified.

June 5, 2018

Steak dinner



It took me only eight minutes to finish whole thing with a cup of water. I just could not believe how expensive the steak is. I took the link light rail to the hotel, costing 3 dollars; but the dinner costed more than 45 US dollars. That is most expensive algorithm I paid to learn in my adult history called Leetcode 456: pattern 132, since it is one of my assignments from my coach, I tried to save time to study the algorithms.





Get to know Amazon's urban campus in Seattle, here is the link.

Since I have a coach to help me three weeks, I start to listen some music to cheer up. Here is my favorite song this week called Heart Beat by Enrique Iglesias, Nicole Scherzinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment