Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 5 of 10 series)

June 9, 2018


Introduction


The blog is dedicated to the date June 6, 2018 in the city of Seattle.

June 6, 2018


It is the good idea to talk about a day starting from her sleep in a city. I like the hotel I stayed and great time to spend on algorithms. The view is so great. And I chose to go to bed around 12:00 PM, the morning I woke up at 3:30 AM, and then woke up at 4:30 AM, at 5:30 AM, and then 6:30 AM.  I decided to get up to start a new day.






7:50 AM 
20 minutes breakfast
Breakfast was such great time to have two plates of food. Good time to prepare a day.



9:45 AM - most sweet moment in my life......


10:00 AM - 12:00 AM best time to work on something
12:00 - 1:00 PM lunch time 
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM best time to work on something continuously

I like the design of lighting and those yellow shades make so colorful of the big hall.

After 4:00 PM - time to watch thousands leaving the building ......

It is the first time I had chance to stay in the downtown of Seattle. I never knew that the trip can be so fantastic. After the whole day work on June 6, 2018, I sat inside the people flowing out around 4:30 PM. I never saw so many young and energetic people in one day leaving the office, and also I saw a lot of dogs.


I liked the walk around the headquarter of Amazon, the first walk around the campus. After 30 minutes watching people and people with their lovely dogs leaving for the day of work inside No. 1 building.



I was so exhausted and got back to the hotel around 6 PM since I did not have good sleep.

6:40 PM

My coached followed up with me questions. I did chat and enjoyed the friendship after one day hard work. I talked about the feelings of urban city and the excited feelings.




No comments:

Post a Comment