Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sloane Stephens tennis player study

June 13, 2018

Introduction


Sloane stephens is my favorite tennis player. She is ranking single top 4, and prize money is 11 million dollars. What I like to do is to study her interviews, and try to write down some notes how to learn from her.

I played tennis two hours with two hitting partners today from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. I felt so good about the sports. I like to lose 10 pounds, each pounds I need to play 6 hours tennis to burn 1 lb fat. I plan to play 60 hours tennis this summer time first.

Interviews


I like to watch Sloane Stephens interviews. I like to learn how she handles interview and how she explained her experience.

7 minutes interview:

Sloane Stephens Pre Final - Roland Garros Tennis Channel Desk Visit



No comments:

Post a Comment