Thursday, June 28, 2018

How to get motivated to get a gold medal on week of code?

June 28, 2018

Introduction


It is 11:19 PM, and I just finished one hour mock interview with a young graduate from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM. I like to choose a small topic and conduct 20 minutes study. The topic is how to get motivated to get a gold medal on week of code?

A few thoughts


I can get a gold medal only if I can find time and work a lot of hours for week of code contest on Hackerrank.com. I need to do a lot of research and search related algorithm on leetcode.com for those hard level and advanced level algorithms.

Sometimes I need to learn how to motivate myself to play hard on the contest. Recently I spent a lot of hours to get organized on my past hackerrank contests on github. I did spend some time to go over those contests and tried to review those blogs as well.

It is so enjoyable to play Hackerrank contest and keep improving my performance. I like those long hours hard work. Very good feelings to get involved in problem solving.

Follow up 


July 13, 2018
8:10 PM
I should work on 10 algorithms on Hackerrank Euler before I play next contest. In order to get gold medal, I have to catch up practice on those algorithms with a lot of mathematics. Just a thought.

Try to get two role models from those players on Hackerrank Eulers.



No comments:

Post a Comment