Friday, June 15, 2018

Design layouts

June 15, 2018


Introduction


It is my job to put my heart on my current job. I took 3 days vacation from June 5 to June 7. I like to show my concern on my current job. I know that I have to apply "Have backbone, commit" principle to my current job.

One thing is to express my opinion. I had conversation about new design, I just volunteered to share responsive design based on human eye reading style. I quickly shared the article to the graphic designer. I have to start to work on those leadership principle and see if those principles can help me get better on my daily work.

Also I like to read more about the topic, I just choose an article called "3 Design Layouts: Gutenberg Diagram, Z-Pattern, And F-Pattern"

Self-learner


I learn design by myself through last eight year work. I also push myself to publish as many as possible content on the blog. So I have chance to expose the problems and then later on fix them. I like to try small things to make blog more readable and interesting.

Plan to read the article when I have 15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment