Saturday, June 16, 2018

Can challenge

June 16, 2018


Introduction


It is the weekend for me to catch up some learning from tennis sports. I like to totally recover and have good feeling about myself and everything around me. 

I did some study from top 10 debut to can challenge WTA Can Challenge.


Can challenge


I need to work on Can challenge on Leetcode hard level algorithm. See one minute I can come out ideas to solve how many algorithms in hard level. 

Look at those Can challenge? I play over 500 hours tennis. I could not place a tennis ball close to less than 3 inches away. My hitting zone is much bigger area like 3 square foot * 3 square foot, it takes thousand hours to be professional player. I just could not believe that professional player spends years to practice all kind of drills. 


Algorithm challenge



Can you image that I can design a Can challenge drill for hard level algorithm? See five minutes I can solve how many hard level algorithm just by talking about the optimal solution and idea to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment