Friday, June 15, 2018

Get organized on mock interview practice

June 15, 2018

Introduction


I learn to get organized better using github folder this April 24, 2018 to manage my mock interview C# source code. I like to use github source control instead of using gist files.

One thing I like to do today is to add more content on introduction for 10 rounds of mock interviews I have completed.  To cut time to generate those C# source code, I chose to use short name for each algorithm. I should not waste time on too much detail.

Algorithms of mock interview


In order for me to easily track how many improvements I have made through those 300 mock interviews, I have to check those C# code in github first. Today I spent over 30 minutes to check in daisy round, and then spent over 30 minutes to check in cat round.

Here is the link of github mock interview folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment