Saturday, December 26, 2020

7 tips to hold stock positions longer - More outdoor activities

 Dec. 26, 2020

Introduction

It is important for me to figure out why I could not make profit to invest stocks by myself from June 8 to Dec. 26, 2020. I do think that best investor should be confident, have knowledge how business works, curious and be compassionate, and learn more about millions of unemployment and evictions at the end of 2020. 

7 tips to hold stock positions longer

I started to go back to invest stocks last two weeks. I built a portfolio in my IRA account with $8000 dollars. 

I like to take some risk to invest on EXPR stock, and also I like to learn more about US government IT software provider SolarWinds, SWI. 


  1. Think about long term investment more often;
  2. Go outside and watch how business works in the city of Vancouver; 
  3. Talk to more people in industries;
  4. Take some risk to lose 30% of capital - stay confident and learn more about business;
  5. Do not focus on oil stocks only. 
  6. Wait another big drop - pullback in a three months. 
  7. Do not worry about another bull market in the first three months of 2020. 
  8. Study more about USA business, unemployment and eviction, learn more about US business. 
  9. Do not think about making money in my investment. Focus on learning. 
  10. Study more stock investment in theory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment