Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Case study: Swing trade | INTC Dec 16-21 6 - 12% drop | Microsoft - Cloud - chip | Dec 29 4.9% gains

 Dec. 29, 2020

Introduction

It is the idea for me to look into. I should consider to work on a swing trade, bet on INTC stock under value, purchase 500 shares instead of 5 shares on Dec. 24. How to design a swing trade on INTC stock, why?

INTC stock


84 million shares, price at $49/ share, total transaction is around $4.2 billion US dollars. It is definitely a good place for a retail player to bet on short term return. 


Dec 22, 2020

I purchase 10 shares of INTC stock on Dec. 22, 2020. I should consider INTC is under value. The market is not rational on Microsoft news on cloud solution to manufacture it's own chip. 

I should invest using TFSA account, purchase 500 shares of INTC. 

Yahoo finance


I should consider short term or long term investment. So I should invest 500 shares at price $45.99. 

INTC stock

Take some time to learn undervalued stocks, INTC is the best stock for me to work on as a value investor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment