Sunday, December 27, 2020

ASML stock: One more business - I like it!

 Dec. 27, 2020

Introduction

It is about networking. In USA or Canada, I like to stay open and keep learning. I visited my friend last year when I had Facebook onsite in August 2020. We do not know what will happen in Silicon Valley. I like to write a short story how to connect in USA or in Canada. 

ASML - Nice company

I visited my friend who worked for Johnson and Johnson, and I had chance to walk 200 meters just crossed a street to her company in August 2020. 

She called me this year in May. In November she moved in my rental property in Florida. Life is tough, everyone is got challenged. Almost zero student visas are issues after May 2020. I had to pay roof repair two installments $2500 twice. 

My friend made decision to relocate to Florida and work remotely. Now I know ASML better since part of my rental income comes from ASML. 

IBM 

I did not do very well this year stock investment by myself. My index fund did very well. So my friend - a retired IBM engineer offered me free to install a range hood for me. 

I need to fix a few things to make it work for a senior lead to work inside home. 

Better mindset

I have to learn how to change my mindset quickly, quickly adapt the challenges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment