Monday, December 28, 2020

CHS stock: Yahoo -> Finance -> Conversation

 CHS - 20% gains - 2,831,000 shares

I like to learn from comment. I like to see my thinking process, and make adjustment. 

It is immaterial how many shares I am short. I never worked for Chicos. I see a highly mismanaged company conceal the real problems with their company. I see them profitting from their mistakes and fooling investors. Then I see foolish investors tout the disastrous numbers of a company that is likely going bankrupt. The longs who post are doing an injustice to those should know the truth of a company accumulating debt over $1 Billion. It is a near conspiracy to cover it up. Larry is right, very few people every read numbers of the 10Q and more invest off the comments of the conference call. This would be bad for most investor portfolios.


No comments:

Post a Comment