Saturday, December 26, 2020

Three hour coding: Reduce risk to lose job

 Dec. 26, 2020

Introduction

It is so easy for me to push myself to be a best talent programmer in the world, since I already spent over five years to solve 600 algorithms on Leetcode.com. I just need three hours a day to work on 3 - 10 hard level algorithms a day, get used to push myself to think hard, craft better. I like to work on this project starting from this holiday season. 

No industry is safe

I chose best industry in lighting manufacture business. I know that it is best for me to grow and learn so many things after I put first five year thousands hours learning and hard working. 

I also like to push myself hard and complete more practice. It is important for me to feel comfortable to new task and face challenge. One thing I can do is to work on hard level algorithms every day. 

200 hard level algorithms

I like to push myself to solve 200 hard level algorithms. It is so hard to solve hard level algorithms. I should embrace the hard work. By any means, I should start first round hard level algorithm campaign, solve it in less than 30 minutes; I will come back to work on second round. 



No comments:

Post a Comment