Monday, February 22, 2021

Facebook interview: Success story from anonymous - Feb. 22, 2021

Feb. 22, 2021

I like to spend more time on the following content. 

Facebook Interview | E5 Level | Bay Area | Accept

Recruiter Phone Screen

I was referred by a friend at Facebook. Recruiter asked me the following questions:

  1. Details about my current job
  2. Why am I leaving my current company?
  3. Status about my interview process - Pending interviews with other companies and offers if any
  4. Other general questions such as visa status, etc.
  5. I also discussed the level at which I will be interviewed.

Technical Phone Screen

I was asked two coding questions in this 45-minute round. We just introduced ourselves in the beginning and then straight away dived into the coding questions. I spent around 15 minutes on the first question and about 25 minutes on the second question.

  1. Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree
  2. Integer to English

Virtual Onsite

All rounds were of 45 minutes long.

Coding Round 1:

  1. Product of Array Except Self
  2. Clone Graph

Coding Round 2:

  1. Subarray Sum equals K
  2. Minimum Remove to Make Valid Parentheses

System Design Round:

  1. Design Facebook Status Search
  2. I used an iPad to explain and draw the architecture diagram in this round.

Behavior Round:

  1. Recent Projects at my current company
  2. Why am I leaving my current company?
  3. Conflict Resolution
  4. Difficult Colleague to work with
  5. One Coding Question - Similar to First Bad Version

YOE: 11 years
TC Before Interview: 310K
TC After Interview: 381K + 50K (sign-on)

Best of luck everyone with your upcoming interviews 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment