Feb. 22, 2021
Here is the link.
I learned from Microsoft system design interview. As a software programmer, it is important for me to read a book, and then I can understand basic concepts for system design.
It is better for me to get some hands-on experience on websocket. I should read more articles before I move on other projects.
Here are highlights:
- bidrectional, message-oriented streaming of text and binary data between client and server - WebSocket
- The closest API to a raw network socket in the browser
- Not just a WebSocket connection, it is more
- Additional services: 4 of them
- Additional service: Item 1: connection oriented communication and efficient message framing
- Additional service: Item 2: Interoperability with existing HTTP infrastructure
- Item 3: Message-oriented communication and efficient message framing
- Item 4: Subprotocol negotiation and extensibility