Wednesday, February 24, 2021

10 reasons I am top researcher in the world | equity research | business analysis | wealth building

 Feb. 24, 2021

Introduction

I am a single 55 years old with 5 year blogging experience. I am patient and learn how to invest on stock market. Last few days I tried to work on RIG stock and then I did think about more research on this RIG, and then I looked into oil drilling industry, I found a stock in the sector with 8000% return. I suddenly figured out what is the best research work. I will be the best equity researcher. 

10 reasons 

I like to write down 10 reasons I am the best equity researcher. 



I understood my weakness. I was not open to consider to purchase those stocks underneath 1 US dollars in 2020. I worried about my 10 years saving to invest on those stocks. I only consider stocks with capital more than 1 billion dollars. I just could not be humble to consider all possible research I can do. 

It is important for me to consider those stocks going up 80 times in one year. Do not chase those hot stocks every one knows called ZOOM or biomedical stocks. I should do my own research and evaluate what are possible if there is a good news about vaccine of pandemic virus. 

Go back to 10 reasons

  1. I am a good thinker. Independent, with little knowledge about my bias. But after this first stage, I will become more open to new ideas; 
  2. I learn very well Yahoo -> Finance -> portfolio, which becomes my fastest prototyping tool to investigate stocks. 
  3. I built all template portfolio for Yahoo -> Finance -> portfolio. 
  4. I also keep push myself to learn more about equity, trend, and also focus on my greedy issue. 
  5. More will be added later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment