Sunday, February 28, 2021

Mindset | Poor mindset | Equity research | Short sale squeeze -> biotech stocks

Feb. 28, 2021

Introduction

I like to learn more about biotech stocks since I like to  move away from short squeeze stocks. I did work on GTE and RYCEY stocks in February, and then quickly I bought CRTX and BLUE stock. I make profit on CRTX and BLUE stock over $700 dollars, and I called my SWI and CRTX stocks my ATM machine. I need to take seriously look into my NOK 4500 share position with market value loss over $5000 dollars. I need to learn more about biotech stocks, so that I can handle my greedy issue and learn more about biotech sector as an investor. 

Poor mindset

Stock market is best place for me to seek challenge. I was on track of seeking challenge, I did play hackerrank and got golden medal, and then looked for FANG company, and I had onsite with Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Facebook onsite with Microsoft once, Amazon three time, Google once, Facebook twice. 

I did look into those 80 times return on oil drilling company stock, and then I realized that best place to learn how to do good research is equity research under pandemic special case. 

Biotech - biggest four

I like to spend time for each of those four stocks, and learn something about them. Those stocks are VRTX, NVAX, EXEL and AXSM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment