Sunday, February 28, 2021

Poverty mindset | Being low wage or no wage | Stock investment

 Feb. 28, 2021

Introduction

I like to learn more about biotech stocks since I like to  move away from short squeeze stocks. I did work on GTE and RYCEY stocks in February, and then quickly I bought CRTX and BLUE stock. I make profit on CRTX and BLUE stock over $700 dollars, and I called my SWI and CRTX stocks my ATM machine. I need to take seriously look into my NOK 4500 share position with market value loss over $5000 dollars. I need to learn more about biotech stocks, so that I can handle my greedy issue and learn more about biotech sector as an investor. 

Poor and struggle

I did not know that I was on track of being poor and struggle over 14 years in United States, with only four year full time working experience and then did not learn how to protect my wealth and let it grow with stock market and other investment. 

Another 10 years from 2010 to 2018 in Canada was wasted, since I did not put wealth building in my top priority. I am a single and I can learn anything about investment by myself. 

Biotech - biggest four

I like to spend time for each of those four stocks, and learn something about them. Those stocks are VRTX, NVAX, EXEL and AXSM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment