Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Vaccine: I could not pronounce correctly two months ago | CRTX stock $350 gains | more study

 Feb. 24, 2021

Introduction

It is challenge for me to explore biotechnology and learn how to invest on biotechnologies. I started to purchase 100 shares of BLUE and 100 shares of CRTX, I like to learn more about vaccine and how to make my investment more fun. 

Vaccine - how to pronounce? 

I did talk to my coworker two months ago, but I could not pronounce Vaccine word correctly. Right now, I started to invest CRTX stock and BLUE stock, OTIC stock and GSK stock. 

I just could not believe that I did not learn anything related to health, biotechnology last 30 years. It is time for me to catch up and make some money. I do believe that I will be very good investor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment