Thursday, February 25, 2021

Stock investment: IBM, SWI, T, EXPR | Nov 23 2020 - Feb. 4 2021

 Feb. 25, 2021


Actionable Items

Follow up on Feb. 28, 2021
I did not know short sale squeeze. Even though I read twitter ex-hedge fund manager post to push EXPR to $13.00 dollars, but I did not believe that it will become true that EXPR stock was pushed to over $13.00 dollars. I could not hold 4800 shares of EXPR and sold over $10.00 dollars. Knowledge is power, and the research I did is not good enough for me to make sound good decision. 

Also I need to think about critical thinking. Every time something his happen, I should consider outside of box, and give it try and assume that there is something I do not know. 

I did equity research but when I sold 4800 shares of EXPR, I did not know wallstreetbet reddit group at all. So my research did not cover most popular group known to millions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment