Sunday, February 28, 2021

Equity research and investment: top 10 rules

 Feb. 28, 2021

Introduction

I work with a wechat investment group with 26 people, so I can easily tell my mistakes and know other performance. One has 250% return. I did have over 3000 market loss on my TFSA account. We are all ordinary people, all we can do is to be humble, and work hard, and take small bets, and learn from mistakes. 

Top 10 rules

I do like to think about putting together top 10 rules for an ordinary investor like me, a single 55 year old. 

  1. Do not be greedy. Take profit and run. 
  2. If have time, I should think about 10 baggers or 80 baggers. 
  3. Work on research, learn basics about business, different sectors, all stocks in one sector. 
  4. Learn how to make good project planning and management. 
  5. Learn how to define the position size. 
  6. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment