Friday, February 26, 2021

TFSA | Questrade.com | WealthSimple.com | Feb. 2 - Feb 26, 2021 | RYCEY, GTE.TO, BLUE stocks | 687 US dollars gains

Feb. 26, 2021

Introduction

I like to calculate my gains from Feb. 2 to Feb. 26, 2021. I like to remind myself be humble, work hard on my full time job, spend more time to play sports, and then work on stock investment. Be a better project manager, and learn how to work with others to make progress on stock investment. 

TFSA account 



The investment capital is less than $6000 US dollars. 


BLUE stock position went down with over $300 dollars loss, I should purchase more shares. But I worried about if the price would continue to go down more. I did not purchase more shares of BLUE. 

I said in wechat that I will invest 10,000 shares of GTE.TO, but I actually only purchased 1000 shares of GTE.TO. 



Lessons learned:

  1. I should have paid attention to GTO.TO stock peaked at 1.55/ share. I should have made a plan to maximize my profit, another concern is to add more shares on the stock when the price went up more than 20%. 
  2. I should think about adding more shares on GTE.TO stocks instead of staying on 1000 shares of GTE.TO stock. 
  3. I kept thinking about GTE.TO stock and it will go up to 3 or 4 dollars in summer. But in a short return, I should catch it first, and then build up my gains. I should deal with long term investment later. 





No comments:

Post a Comment