Thursday, May 3, 2018

Being an interviewee: find pairs with given difference

May 3, 2018

Introduction


It is a small world and the mock interview just forms a bridge for people to meet and learn from each other. I like the algorithm in mock interview, it is not too difficult but it provides us a problem to work on. Today the peer told me that he thinks that it is very important for interview to try out how two people can work together, how they communicate and work on the problem.

Mock interview


I spent first 30 minutes to work with the peer when he worked on sentence reverse. And then he helped me to work on the algorithm called Find pairs with given difference.

Here is my code with the discussion how to output the pair using original array order of small number in the pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment