Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Leetcode 23: Merge K sorted list

June 5, 2018

Introduction

I had a coach last 3 weeks and we discussed how to make the thing work out. One of my ideas is to go over some Leetcode algorithm together last minutes for me to warm up. Because my coach thought that it will not work. He thinks that it usually takes two hours to work on something, a few minutes will not work. I think that it is like gambling, guessing what will be asked.

Instead I asked my coach to give me 10 algorithms to work on for last night before the big show. I worked on Leetcode 23: merge K sorted list. It is hard level, I am glad to see that my coach selected a heap solution for me to practice.

I have worked on the heap solution more than 30 times on mock interview platform. I just quickly go over the discussion 10 minutes.

Statistics:  8:20 pm - 8:40 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment