Thursday, August 9, 2018

Hard work beats talent

August 9, 2018

Introduction


It is my interest to get some daily reading material. I had such great time on tennis court last night from 7:30 PM - 8:50 PM. I need to go to bed now since it is 12:42 AM.

I like to get some good ideas to cheer me up.

Follow up 


August 9, 2018 8:44 PM

I need to set the goal to finish 10 Leetcode easy level algorithm one week. From August 1 to August 8, I did not submit any code on Leetcode online judge. I learn that I have to push myself hard.

To be a programmer, it is my job to practice coding every day.

August 9, 2018 9:55 PM

I like to share my solution using C# on Leetcode discussion panel. I need to learn more algorithms. I just could not believe that, I had chance to solve two easy level algorithm Leetcode 437 and Leetcode 501 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment