Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Case study: My par tech 401 K positions with action plan

April 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I just did asset allocation on April 29, 2019. I like to document my transactions into my github folder. I have to start to learn how to manage my 401 K account much better.

My reports


I spent time and generated all reports possible inside Charles Schwab. Since I know that good personal finance habit is the beginning of building wealth and grow rich. I have to take care my 401 K, be humble to learn, allow myself to make mistake, and continue to grow with USA economy together.







Actionable plan


I put 30% on large company, and also 30% on bond; if the market is too high to crash, then I will withdraw from bond and put into big company.

I like to put more growth fund and focus on 10 - 13 year long term, I am still waiting for downtown, expect the cycle of market - bear market, and then put more fund into growth fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment