Friday, April 19, 2019

Enjoy to write blogs every day

April 19, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I chatted with my Chinese neighbor in the city of Boca Raton, Florida. We talked about rental business and also how to retire and generate some passive income. I shared with her that I will work on stock market and learn to be an investor after 18 years.


Hard to remove bias


I started to work on stock market from 2001 and then stop in 2009.  I am 52 years old, I started to work on personal finance research, after six months, I decided to work on investment of equities, specially US stock market.

I lost some money on 2002 and then 2008, and I could not get Canada permanent residentship in early 2009. I started to have doubt on myself. I sold everything in stock market, and then focused on work on immigration case.

Life is so tough as a lonely Canadian. I chose to blog starting from 2015. I was so shy to write and express myself using English. I could not write complete statement since I am afraid to express my thoughts and make it helpful for others and myself.

I do learn that those biases really prevent me to build wealth and grow rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment