Sunday, April 21, 2019

Marketing research

April 21, 2019

Introduction


It is hard for me to work as a landlord remotely. I had to work hard to find a person on craiglist to work on two hours cleaning before the last renter moved in. He is a professor of Florida Atlantic University. Although it was short term, I learned how to serve the customer very well.

Customer obsession leadership


I spent hours to look into craiglist.com and found a cleaner in February, and asked her to clean two hours for the kitchen of my rental property. $25.00/ hour.

After one month, I had to find place for a new Chinese renter, I posted FAU off campus website but I could not get any. So I posted on Zillow.com, but zillow does not allow me since one room for rent.

Zillow is much powerful marketing tool compared to craigslist. So I like to choose Zillow.

Here is the link.


Trulia is bought by Zillow.com and it is such a great website to provide service for customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment